Andrej Tisma on Sat, 10 Jul 1999 20:56:35 +0200

Re: Syndicate: Eye for an eye?

Slobodan Markovic wrote:

>I think that the savage (and systematic) destruction of large Yugoslav >cities, historical monuments and country's economy is as bad as
>cleansing of Albanian villages on Kosovo.

Yes, but with a one small difference: the number of Albanian refugees
dramatically increased after the beginning of the NATO bombing of
Kosovo. Before bombing international officials registered 17.000
refugees in Macedonia and Albania in all, and soon after beginning of
bombing there was about 500.000, according to same sources. So I think
that it is clear that main guilt is on NATO and their KLA allies for
both things - bombing and "ethnical cleansing".
And now when they are in Kosovo alone, they are cleansing Serbs and
other non-Albanian population.