Geoffrey Goodell on Thu, 15 Dec 2022 21:48:32 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Moving Nettime to the Fediverse

Dear Andreas,

I respectfully disagree with your characterisation of my remarks.

For the avoidance of doubt, I believe that the list maintainers do wish to
support the community, which is precisely why I believe that they will share
the information needed to preserve continuity of the list with their
successors.

Best wishes --

Geoff