Geoffrey Goodell on Tue, 5 Nov 2019 15:16:11 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Facebook

Dear Alan,

"if you have not spent significant time here, you would not realize"

Can you please elaborate on this point?  What is it that we need to realise?  I
am sure that you are right about this, although without describing what it is
that we do not realise, we will surely never realise it.  If it is something
that can be described, then please describe it.  If it is something vague and
ineffable, then how could we assign it credence?

Best wishes --

Geoff