Alan Sondheim on Sun, 3 Nov 2019 18:18:45 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Facebook

I'm on it because there are a number of new media artists/writers/etc. including myself who form somewhat of a community - it's a way to distribute work, especially if one's not in academia or media industry. It's brutally flawed but also useful and it gives more scope to textual work than Instagram.

Alan