Andrew Ross via nettime-l on Sun, 8 Oct 2023 19:51:31 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> silence on Palestine?

At this moment, as on many past occasions, I have been struck by the
silence, on this list, about the topic of Palestine. I expect there are
quite a few nettimers who fit the profile of "progressive except on
Palestine," but there are surely many others who do not observe that
exception and who are otherwise outspoken on the topic. So why the silence?
I ask, not to provoke, but because, at the very least, it is a question
about the behavior of online communities--a topic about which
nettimers have often been very eloquent.

Andrew Ross

https://andrewtross.com