Joseph Rabie via nettime-l on Sun, 8 Oct 2023 20:12:26 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> silence on Palestine?

This is an interesting place for a critique of Israel from within the country:

https://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/

The site of Israeli veterans who oppose the acts of the military in the occupation. Not liked by Bibi Netanyahu.