Jaime Magiera via Nettime-tmp on Wed, 14 Jun 2023 17:46:02 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Direction of Travel

I’ve been quietly following this discussion, but will pipe in on this aspect: Running from a container would be a wise solution. The archives can be stored on a mount and backed up elsewhere. I’m happy to provide my expertise in the area of containerization (and Kubernetes if so desired) to help if this is the way folks decide to go.