Vesna Manojlovic via Nettime-tmp on Wed, 14 Jun 2023 16:42:39 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Direction of Travel

And I disagree with

> none of these skills are linked to skin color, age, gender or sexual preference.

Because these are very much impacted with power differences, inequalities & injustices that exist in society:

> good manners and politeness

> manage conflicts

> unhealthy or discriminating content

All of these depend depending on your "skin color, age, gender or sexual preference",

as determined by scholarship on intersectional feminism, decolonialism, etc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersectionality

https://datafeminism.io

https://decolonialfutures.net

Vesna