Patrice Riemens via Nettime-tmp on Fri, 2 Jun 2023 11:29:39 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Travels

Hi Felix,

If booking trains was not still so fiendishly complicated, also on OeBB.at when travelling internationally (they have offices in Bologna & venezia where it's a breeze) I might have travelled to the North bwo Wien and visited you - again (& I hope you'd do the reverse, and visit me one day ...).

But after 45'+ of fruitful searches or obscene tkt prices, it went back to Transavia, like in the olden days. €90 Pisa-AMS, booking done in 5' flat.

This said, is it me, or do I have the feeling Christian is a bit 'fast'? Would a cynic (like me ;-) think in terms of 'hijack' (either of the agenda, or of the whole bakery ;-) Ahwell, must be me ...

Ciao Ciao, Kalo Taxidi! (Wien-Zurich vv again?)
p+7D!&H!

#  more info: https://mail.ljudmila.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-tmp