Nmherman on 18 Dec 2000 17:55:08 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: Dear Mrs.C. Herman

In a message dated 12/2/2000 3:41:50 AM Central Standard Time,
kosick@sprint.ca writes:

> Subj:  RHIZOME_RAW: Dear Mrs.C. Herman
>  Date:    12/2/2000 3:41:50 AM Central Standard Time
>  From:    kosick@sprint.ca (Terrence Kosick)
>  Sender:  owner-list@rhizome.org
>  To:  G2K2000@egroups.com (G2K2000@egroups.com), nettime-l@BBS.THING.NET (
> nettime-l), list@rhizome.org (list)
>
>  Dear Mrs. Herman

Terrence, I'm afraid that by critting this site you may have impeded any
further participation in MASS.  The point is to get interested mothers to
speak out, not to have you voice that the First Edition isn't edited
properly.

You know you're part of the family, so I don't want to harsh you, but i think
you underestimate your influence.  Frederic Madre was going to try to get his
Mom to contribute but decided not to.  Did your post affect him?  I can't
say.  You must admit it's possible.

Moreover, by not answering your post I think observers may get the sense I
have recanted on the call for email from moms.  I haven't.  I hope to get at
least two more before the end of the year (the deadline for Steve to review
the First Edition).

I was hoping you could clarify:  your post was not intended to dissuade moms
from posting to M.A.S.S., but to express your own opinions about the low
edit-quality of the First Edition.  Unless you disagree with this reading,
please confirm by replying onlist.

Max