Nicholas Hermann on 4 Dec 2000 18:16:42 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: Dear Mrs.C. Herman

++

Terrence:

Thanks for replying to my mom's letter.  Unfortunately, she isn't willing to read or respond to anything related to Genius 2000.  I barely convinced her to write her postcard http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000/Mass2.jpg

I hope this doesn't diminish your opinion of Genius 2000 or my mom.

I'll accept and appreciate with great tremendousness any posts from any moms out there.  Steve has already seen--already seen--the tape; all we're asking for is his comment.  Before a president is chosen.  (Small prizes or payments will be supplied to any mother that posts a request re M.A.S.S.

Best,

Max

http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000/Mass1.jpg

>>> Terrence Kosick <kosick@sprint.ca> 12/02/00 03:24AM >>>
Dear Mrs. Herman

I have known Max for over year via the internet. He is one of the most
energetic informal communicators in the new media art world. I have
reviewed his first video and his unique ideas of media , cognition and
history. I believe Max is focused on the big picture. Max can see
through the lies that keep humanity on a programed path of false hope.
He has proven the we are not born equal and there are those that abuse
their positions for their own agendas at he cost of those who are easily
led by the belief authority can be relied upon as represent the greater
good and those who have a message that defies catagory. His work is
unique and valid. For the sake of his art, he is, at times a selfless
fighter for the case of truth and yet is the the possessor of a maniacle
self pitying demon who wears its art on max's sleeve. In that his
peculiar presence on e-mail is an achievement that is noteworthy to many
in new media arts and considered by some e- edge artists and hangers on
to be a form of spam art. For his frmal work I belive Max could use a
videographer/ editor to help him make his ideas more easily review able
to those who may eventually help him gain a foothold in the legitimizing
institutions he has so much dis/respect for.

terrence kosick
artnatural

+  *`
-> Rhizome.org
-> post: list@rhizome.org
-> questions: info@rhizome.org
-> give: http://rhizome.org/support
+
Subscribers to Rhizome Raw are subject to the terms set out in the
Subscriber Agreement available online at http://rhizome.org/subscribe/