integer on 9 Nov 2000 04:27:03 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

>cage

nn haz releaszd 173 cdz dzat = !nfr!nge upon [cage.z]  2.3  [z!lansz]

>>> but the gimmick-art thing going on today, has no soul,
>>> no emotion, no depth, no communication.

= prez!zl!. = !t dzat makez !t .be au+au t!fl++

>>> but the gimmick-art thing going on today, has no soul,
>>> no emotion, no depth, no communication.

when humans listen to one person speaking.
read one page of print - much of what humans think they see or hear
is supplied from personal memory.

whatever the brain looks at is really about 20%
of signals from the outside world and 80% of old templates, filters, memories and beliefs
about the world.

konztataz!e +? fr!endl!.

nn

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova -       i     d r e  a m
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                      |  +----------
                                                     |  |     <
                                    \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                        |       >

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova -       i     z k r ! ! m
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                      |  +----------
                                                     |  |     <
                                                        |       >

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova    -  nothing : strength through diversity
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478