colin hodson via nettime-l on Wed, 24 Jan 2024 23:22:24 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Low-key nettime-l meetup in Naarm Melbourne, Australia

Hi Paul,

And any others!

I'm definitely keen, Melbourne central! I've been avidly reading and a very
seldom contributor for about 20 years. Meeting people in the flesh is not
something has happened re Nettime members. I remember when I met you Paul,
that we realised we were both subscribers in a casual conversation. Blew me
away - that's one person in 20 years.

Looking forward to the catch up!

Colin
Colin Russell Hodson