paul van der walt via nettime-l on Thu, 25 Jan 2024 09:49:07 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> nettime member map

Hey Stella,

On 2024-01-24 at 18:27 UTC, quoth Dan S Wang via nettime-l <nettime-l@lists.nettime.org>:
> Lovely to see from where the voices are beaming in.

What a great idea; echoing Dan on that sentiment.  I love it - really cool to get a more tangible feel for where our various centres of mass lie, add a few bits of detail to the mental image i have of some of the names and aliases i see floating by.  Thank you.  I think it adds a level of "squishy human sociableness" that i think can be hard to foster over a technological/non-human medium.

> Funny that nobody's done this until now.

Remarkable indeed.

Kind regards,
p.