paul van der walt via nettime-l on Wed, 24 Jan 2024 14:06:32 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Low-key nettime-l meetup in Naarm Melbourne, Australia

Hey Jan,

On 2024-01-24 at 23:05 +11, quoth jan hendrik brueggemeier via nettime-l <nettime-l@lists.nettime.org>:
> I am interested.

I was hoping you'd be available!

> I will in Melbourne on Thursday teaching at RMIT ... So this could possible work if it is close to the CBD.

Just to clarify:

> On 24/1/2024 20:43, paul van der walt via nettime-l wrote:
>> * i'll pick a quiet venue somewhere in the city (close to public transport),

By that i was thinking something literally inside the square bounded by Flinders St, King St, La Trobe St and ±Exhibition St.  I suspect it'll end up being walkable from RMIT.

I'm thinking along the lines of a generic place like https://elephantandwheelbarrow.com where hopefully there won't be loud music and one can have a chat.  Open to suggestions though!

Save the date :),
p.