Christian Swertz via nettime-l on Mon, 18 Dec 2023 13:28:03 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> the silence on the rising fascism / non-violence

Hello,

Am 18.12.23 um 10:59 schrieb Frédéric Neyrat via nettime-l:
https://www.trans-planet.org/abolishing-the-world-order-in-a-radical-ceasefire

Thank you for this hint - I actually wasn't aware of it and enjoyed reading it. I have one question about the text, considerably about this statement: "There is no Call that is not a call to organization". As far as I see, organisation is only possible if you make a distinction between organised and non organised people - at least in a political context. But than you continue with an invitation to contribute artworks, which is obviously located in an artistic context. Thus my question is: Do you consider art as politics or politics as art?

BTW: It is great that it is emphasised that (nearly) all people suffer from wars - we are all people (even if there are certainly better ways than war to draw attention to this).

--
Liebe Grüße,

Christian Swertz
http://www.swertz.at