Daniel Brandes via nettime-l on Sat, 30 Sep 2023 21:21:29 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> recently published texts on networkcultures.org

I’m spontaneously in love with "nettime-j" (the name as well as the concept). In today's publishing landscape one mustn’t be too afraid of esoteric appearance. It’s okay to embrace a nerdy identity.

I don’t know everybody’s background in the thread, but we should be aware drafting, copy reading, editing are very different procedures than knocking a thought over a list; we’re in for quite some work.

Perhaps the user meet-up at transmediale (!) in early February could be a good starting point?