Christian Swertz via nettime-l on Wed, 27 Sep 2023 10:49:23 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> recently published texts on networkcultures.org

Dear Geert,

Am 26.09.23 um 14:20 schrieb Geert Lovink via nettime-l:
We have noted that there are less and less places to publish longer essays on net cultures so please free to approach us if you’re working on something. Maybe it is time for a European web magazine for longer pieces?

I already suggested this to the collegues, but we are still busy in renovating nettime (currently we work on the webpage) and thus did not discuss this yet. I consider a "nettime-journal" as an interesting idea. I can offer the technology (our library offers an OJS-server) and some experiences (were run www.medienimpulse.at and are involved in https://www.digitalcultureandeducation.com/). I love golden open access and self organisation.

Would you be interested in setting up an editorial office?

--
Liebe Grüße,

Christian Swertz
https://www.swertz.at