Heiko Recktenwald via nettime-l on Thu, 24 Aug 2023 10:28:18 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Corruption

Am 24.08.23 um 07:14 schrieb Rahul Goswami via nettime-l:
it looks to me like the Bidens Sr and Jr are being found to be corrupt to a degree perhaps never seen before in the USA, and that their party and their party's followers have nothing whatsoever to say about the misconduct of these people.

Yes my friend, that was Malta, thanks dear friends, maybe since the middle ages. Thats how societies work. You can only work with the people you know.

Biden was the contrary of George H. W. Bush 1991 as far as the Ukraine was concerned. Biden loved "suicidal nationalism" as in the national anthem of the Ukraine since 1991. Because we are Cossacks. Well, the more educated since the days of Catherine II and Richerlieu were not. And Biden jr. did work for a "pro-russian" oligarch. There is no base for any claim of corruption. And it should not be the center of your interest.

The only thing that is true is that the "mainstream" media did not report about his laptop. But what did this laptop tell us? Nothing to write home about. The only important decision of Joe Biden was his decision to stop the NATO-policy of the open door and his wish to let this war die AFAP. What most people have not yet realised and dont want to believe. Thats why Germany does not want to help "Ukraine" to destroy a beautifull bridge between russia and Crimea with its capable Taurus missiles:

<<

In an interview with CNN’s Fareed Zakaria, Mr. Biden said that he did not “think there is unanimity in NATO about whether or not to bring Ukraine into the NATO family now,” and that the process could take place only after a peace agreement with Russia was in place.

“If the war is going on, then we’re all in war,” Mr. Biden said, referring to the alliance’s commitment to mutual defense. “We’re at war with Russia, if that were the case.” He added that there would be “other qualifications that need to be met, including democratization,” for Ukraine to be considered for membership.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/09/us/politics/biden-ukraine-nato.html

Best, H.