Rahul Goswami on Sun, 14 May 2023 09:18:41 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> New proposal

nettime must continue. Of course it is a very great deal more relevant and important today than it was five or ten years ago, and will continue to be so certainly for the next 7-8 years. What goes by the name of 'social media' is a hideous behavioural engineering project on a planetary scale. It is designed and run by the globalist class and their servants. nettime and channels like it are therefore essential. I think that if an alternate residence for nettime is being offered, such as Geert Lovink's INC, then what only remains is quickly deciding how it should move and who will attend to the levers when it does. I'm sure there is no dearth of voluntary capacity within the list. Regards, Rahul Goswami