Cory Francis Myers on Mon, 15 May 2023 03:15:53 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> New proposal

I'll be glad to see your proposal flourish, Menno.  If another host
turns out to be necessary, I can recommend the May First cooperative or
the Riseup collective, and I'd be happy to assist with the technical
mechanics in either of those directions.  (I regret that I'm not able to
offer *other* than technical assistance at the moment, since there seems
to be plenty of the latter but deeper need for the former.)

Long-time listener, first-time caller---

cfm.
#  more info: https://lists.kein.org/mailman/listinfo/nettime-l