Andreas Broeckmann on Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:15:55 +0200

Syndicate: swedish beds

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:42:21 +0200
From: Cecilia Dahlbäck <cecilia.dahlback@ylm.se>

Hi!

I found a cheap alternative for private housing for you. Youth Hostels Ass.
have several houses in Stockholm, but it might be difficult to get room if
you wait to long to book.

I just called the best alternative for you - it´s the old big white sailing
ship that is located on the same small island as Moderna Museet. They have
rooms 14th to 16th of october. It costs 170 kronor/night if you´re not a
member in their association. It is a very good prize and you don´t have to
pay anything extra for public transport as it is right by the museum.

They don´t have any rooms available for saturday night though - everything
is booked. If people want to stay there they should book now to be sure to
get a bed.

Af Chapman: Phone: 46 8 463 22 66
                Fax: 46 8 611 71 55
E-mail: info@chapman.stfturist.se

For Saturday night I just received a list of private hostels in Stockholm.
Do you have a fax I could send it to you?

Also - check up the place Långholmen (an old prison). It´s agreat place!

Their home page is www.langholmen.com

Of course I am still looking into possibilities for private accomodation -
problem is most people in our age in Stockholm are living in small one-room
apts...

Cecilia D.