Andreas Broeckmann on Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:15:51 +0200

Syndicate: Castle of Imagination, Bytow/Poland

From: "Wladyslaw Kazmierczak" <bwa@priv1.onet.pl>
Date:   Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:08:39 +0200

Dear Friends,
we just finish the 7th International Artists' Meeting "Castle of
Imagination" in Bytow / Poland. In our performance art festival took part
the following artists: Julien Blaine - France, Nenad Bogdanovic -
Yugoslavia, Amanda Dunsmore - Northern Ireland, Michael Fortune - Ireland,
Lukasz Guzek - Poland, Dorte Holbek - Denmark, Noor Effendy Ibrahim - USA /
Singapore, W?adys?aw Kazmierczak - Poland, Istv·n Kov·cs - Hungary, Aileen
Lambert - Ireland, Louise Liliefeldt - Canada, Dan McKereghan - USA, Jae
Rhee - USA / Korea, Lukasz Skapski - Poland, Wojciech Stefanik - Poland,
Ewa Smigielska - Poland, Sean Taylor - Ireland, Dorota Miron - Poland.
In 2000 we will quite Bytow castle as venue for the festival. I have a
project to organise the 8th International Perfomance Art Festival in Ustka
/ Slupsk and Sopot / Gdansk - September 4th - 10th. Also I would like to do
the national presentation of live art from the few countries in the
galleries in Ustka / Slupsk.
All the best
WLADYSLAW KAZMIERCZAK, curator
wladek_kazmierczak@poczta.onet.pl