francis on Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:48:58 +0200

Re: Syndicate: CATALOGUE-RESEARCH "Data-trash" & "Trash-art"

Hi I would be interested to describe my Project F0RWARDPUNK according to
one of those two topics:

> 2. DATA TRASH AS A STATE OF CONTEMPORARY ART.
> - Trash aesthetics in contemporary art.
> - Artist and technology. Media activity of contemporary art.
> - Expropriation of technologies.
> - New forms of manipulation. Virus and trash aesthetics, lowtech in
> the Internet.
>
> 3. UTOPIAS AND TECHNOLOGIES. MUTATIONS IN TECHNOLOGY AND ART.
> Here we'll present art and non-art projects, whose authors explore and
> play with the above problems and whose thinking and art strategies
> coincide with the trash art aesthetics. We distinguished between the
> three categories of possible Internet and art startegies.

an unofficial website about F0RWARDPUNK You'll find at
http://www.hgb-leipzig.de/~francis/f0rwardpunk/1.htm

greetings

francis