Vesna Manojlovic on Sat, 17 Apr 1999 12:03:17 +0200

Syndicate: Refugees

[ daoud was working for connect (http://www.connectbooks.com/ ) in bosnia since after
srebrenica; last year he finished the book 'hearts and minds' - posters from war in bosnia;
last three months was living with me in amsterdam and last week went to macedonia to work
with international medical corpes. i don't know yet to what other list to post this.. becha]

   Subject:
         Refugees
   Date:
         Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:52:33 PDT