Peter Rebernik on Sat, 17 Apr 1999 13:25:33 +0200

Re: Syndicate: Refugees

Please, could you get me in touch with Daoud Sarhandi? I will be in Skopje
from coming Tuesday, April 20, for some weeks. I would like to meet him.
Thanks and greetings from Vienna.
Peter Rebernik

 | PHAROS International - Bureau for Cultural Projects
 | Peter Rebernik, Dipl.-Ing.
 | Anton Baumgartner-Str. 44/C2/3/2
 | A - 1230 Wien / AUSTRIA
 | Tel.:  (+43 1) 667 7375
 | Fax:  (+43 1) 667 2984
 | Mobiltel.: (+43 664) 230 2767
 | Email: peter@rebernik.at / Web: www.rebernik.at
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.