f_3 on Fri, 9 Apr 1999 14:18:40 +0200

Syndicate: Re: Fwd: Belgrade: a feminist report 15 (WARNING)

the message says:
-->warning
--> -please do not give this info to the press, or when you use any of
-->the facts please do not give the name of the source because it may be
-->dangerous for the author -
above that 2 e-mail-adresses (sources I guess)

PLEASE use an anonymous board like
http://www.t0.or.at/~micz/threadder/messages/30.htm

or use one of the anonymous remailers from the list at
http://anon.efga.org/~rlist/rlist.html

I dont have a pointer to a simple 'how-to'  if somebody can provide it -
please,
in the meantime you're welcome to mail me if you have questions.

Being on a (closed) mailing-list doesn't mean you're not traceable.
It's basic net-knowledge that even (unencrypted) person-to-person e-mail
is the equivalent of a postcard.

 information and archive: http://www.v2.nl/east/