Adele Eisenstein on Fri, 2 Apr 1999 14:35:13 +0200 (METDST)

Syndicate: "I" is out!!!!!!!! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 14:09:17 +0200
From: AFSC-CEAR Budapest <afscbud@mail.datanet.hu>

Dear Friends,

"I" left a message on our answering machine that her and possibly the
rest of her family  (she said 'we' on the message) are out of Serbian
threat and in Neutral Zone between Macedonia and Kosova among 150 thousand
other expelled people.

We also talked to "L" in Skopje, "I"'s niece, who said it is absolutely
critical, that food water and shelter be provided for people in the Neutral
Zones. There are a lot of infants and people are dying from hunger and cold
- she said.

Please send alerts to all your international contacts!!

Thank you for the prayers, energy and support you are sending in these
terrifying times.

in sisterhood and tenderness