Andreas Broeckmann on Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:38:19 +0200

Re: Madre: Re: Syndicate: for wbmaster (repost)

>Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 23:42:52 +0200
>From: Frederic Madre <fmadre@wanadoo.fr>
>
>perhaps we should also discuss something else, but first:
>did the admins usb netochka or did she do it herself ?
>
>this is unclear to me because I was offline for a few days

the admins usbd it. do you need reasons?

greetings,
-a

ps: as a lubricant, somebody could install a list that takes the content
from the syndicate list and that is open for reactions by nn; everybody
interested in receiving nn's msgs could then sb to this new list and get
the regular, cleansed, korporat fascist version plus the poetic
interventions by the anti-fascist. the NATO.fascists who prefer not to read
her can stick with the list as it is, stifled by murderous (!!) censors.