Syndicate admin on Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:02:12 +0200 (CEST)

Madre: Re: Syndicate: for wbmaster (repost)

----- Forwarded message from syndicate-owner@eg-r.isp-eg.de -----
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 23:41:04 +0200
From: syndicate-owner@eg-r.isp-eg.de
Subject: BOUNCE syndicate@eg-r.isp-eg.de:     Admin request of type /
\buns\w*b/i at line 8
To: syndicate@v2.nl

Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 23:42:52 +0200
To: syndicate@eg-r.isp-eg.de
From: Frederic Madre <fmadre@wanadoo.fr>
Subject: Re: Syndicate: for wbmaster (repost)
Cc: integer@www.god-emil.dk

>perhaps we should discuss about whether to re-open the archive in its
>entirety?

it's an important documentation of an important moment in this here history and
should be reopened.

perhaps we should also discuss something else, but first:
did the admins unsb netochka or did she do it herself ?

this is unclear to me because I was offline for a few days

later,
f.

-----end of forwarded message-----