getlucky on Sat, 3 Feb 2001 22:49:40 +0000 (GMT+00:00)

Re: Syndicate: case: nn spaming syndicate

With respect, Darko, what is wrong with a little self-promotion?  If you don't promote yourself, who's going to promote you?  I never would have heard of NN without self-promotion.

One question (for all) - as I want to make sure I'm not breaking the rules of Syndicate -
is the mailing list only for promoting specific shows/events?  Or is debate appropriate too?

I mention this as my contributions to date have not been artistic, & I do not want to upset/annoy other recipients of the list unduly.

Regards,

Kelly.

Be passionate about your email
Just click here: http://another.com/jump.jsp?destDesc=another.com/login.jsp?sig=391