darko fritz on Sat, 03 Feb 2001 21:52:53 +0100

Syndicate: case: nn spaming syndicate

. nasty . nasty. nasty . naive . naive . naive .

 _ IDEOLOGY+MYSTIFICATION=HYPE

art = no moral borders = open scenarios of communication
futurism / dada / situationists / NSK like militants / simulations /
corporate identity / avatars / etc  ... ok ... we speak this language ...
art ... no problem ... hard topics ...  no problem ...

 _ HYPE+SPAM=PROPAGANDA

... that is the thing i already react in the message
Subject: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: Syndicate: Netochka Nezvanova rules

Date: Thu, Feb 1, 2001, 11:33

in other words - msg to nn > gimme a break spaming your [corporate?]
selfpromotion 2 x every day to nonmoderated mailing list, whatever content
is [that is not a topic here]. you start using syndicate mailing list like
german nazis used one-chanal radios, and turning off your programme means
turning off whole broadcast. please say to this nice syndicate world
filtered things only, wider audience is not interested for someone logorea
whatever someone can be / or not / interesting subject [in ex msg - digital
pms].

_ PROPAGANDA+COMMERCIAL PRODUCT=M.O.N.E.Y.