getlucky on Sat, 3 Feb 2001 19:35:59 +0000 (GMT+00:00)

Re: Syndicate: another small syndicalist

Is there really only form & no content?  Somehow I find that idea a bit depressing.

The English language itself would support that view though.  English likes to pick up bright shiny pieces of other languages and fly them back to its nest to gloat over.

I think perhaps the only redundancy in NN's works is that we are not always ready for them.  Often you need to prepare yourself for a bit of thought, or be in the right mood to really think things through.  It's hard to get into a really philosophical frame of mind when your stomach is rumbling or the cat is scratching to be let out.

I for one really enjoy integer's works, although sometimes I do have to save them for later ...

Kelly.

Be passionate about your email
Just click here: http://another.com/jump.jsp?destDesc=another.com/login.jsp?sig=391