Patrice Riemens on Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:46:06 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] [Fwd: last call: 11th PlaNet Congress Warsaw sept. 2007]

van de http://www.inura.org lijst

het is wel heel erug korte dag om te reageren, maar wie weet. haast u -
uitroepteken.

btw, inura lidmaatschap lijkt mij geen voorwaarde

Subject: last call: 11th PlaNet Congress Warsaw sept. 2007
From:    "Tino Buchholz" <tino.buchholz@udo.edu>
Date:    Wed, July 18, 2007 16:45
To:      INURA@YORKU.CA

this is a last call for the inura students community:

late call for the "PlaNet urban planning student's conference" in
september in warsaw:
top down - bottom up: social participation in formation of urban space.
http://www.planetwawa.org/

deadline for participation: july 20th

if you cannot make that, show at least interest a.s.a.p.
the website is working fine now, so get enthusiastic
as the organizers do...

so long..tino

  > Dear Activist!
  Here's Gall from PlaNetWAWA. I am organizing the next PlaNet congress in
  > September (2007) in Warsaw. It's all about social participation in
  > formation of urban space - so we are going not only to advance our
  > architectural skills but learn how to communicate, deal with people
  > and their needs as well. critical workshops with designers, architects,
  > sociologists and psychologists, lectures, discussions - all included.
  >
  > The Congress and workshops will take place in September 20th-30th under
  > the patronate of President of Warsaw. The workshops are part of
  > revitalisation procesess of two districts of the Polish capital: Praga
and
  > Zoliborz and will include participation of local communities. Please do
  > visit our website www.planetwawa.org for details and information. The
  > application is expected before July 20th. For answering your questions,
  > please contact us: planetwawa@gmail.com.
  >
  > The Congress fee is 50 euro and includes accomodation and full board
  > during the 11 days of the Congress (except for 5 meals you will eat away
  > from the workshop sites and beverages), a PlaNet T-shirt and the
  > aftercongress publication.
  >
  > Prof. Alessandro Balducci (Politecnico di Milano), Dariusz ¦miechowski
  > (Secretary of the Polish Architects Association), Prof. Piotr Lorens
  > (Gdañsk University of Technology), Brendan Jackson (culture animator,
  > Birmingham) already confirmed their presence during the Congress!
  >
  > Please do forward this message to your friends and organisations that may
  > be interested in taking part in this event.
  >
  > With best regards,
  >
  > Gall Podlaszewski
  > PlaNetWAWA Co-ordinator

2007-07-16 17:42