nettime on Wed, 17 Jun 1998 18:06:44 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> Re: honest work [Starrs, Wakely]

date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 20:04:45 -0700
to: nettime-l@Desk.nl
from: starrs@sysx.apana.org.au (Josephine Starrs)
subject: Re: <nettime> honest work

you also forgot

beard and or pony tail preferable

>Richard Barbrook wrote:
>
>> Since this advert is for the Global Business Network, I think that the job
>> description should include:
 <...>
>> Any other suggestions from the nettime crew??
>
>You forgot:
 <...>

http://newweb.banff.org/projects/starrs/

UK readers might attach to the phrase?  As well as using nettime as a
vehicle for recruiting, why not as a vehicle for job-hunting. How many of
the list's readers might be harbouring unspoken wishes to work for the
eminently groovier organisations that some contributors speak for or from?
(A tangential question, but how does the Hypermedia Research Centre
recruit?)  Or employed in a net-related role for the purposes of one
organisation when the values and outlook of another might be more in tune
with their personal outlook? This way to the Great Digital Job Swop? Oh
well, just a bored, Wednesday morning, just-been-to-the-dentist kind of
feeling?

-----End of forwarded message-----
---