launch on Tue, 3 Mar 1998 23:08:42 +0100 (MET)

<nettime> relaunch your text on: nettime

relaunch your text: on nettime

Need a re-launch?  Launchmaster will re-launch your text to
        Nettime for $95. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Millions of people use nettime to find net criticism
        every day.  But if your text isn't listed, no one will
        read it.  You will get no feedback.  You might feel unimportant.

Launchmaster will re-launch your text by submitting it to
        the top 50 nettimers for $95.

Here's how to do it:

1.  Complete the form below and return it to us.

2.  We'll post your site to 50 nettimers within two
        business days, and we'll send you a complete report when
        we're finished.

3.  Pay nothing now.  We'll send you an invoice after we've
        completed the posting. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!

These are permanent listings.  The $95 is a one-time fee.

WHICH NETTIMERS?

The ones who always comment on each others texts.
The silent influential ones.
The crypto-behaviourist moderators.

ORDER FORM

Hit the REPLY button on your e-mail program and fill out the
        following information. (This information will be posted
        to the search engines/indexes):

Contact name: Company Name: Address: City:
        State/Prov:
        Zip/Postal Code:
        Telephone:
        Fax:
        Email address:

Contact e-mail address (in case we have questions about this
        order):

TEXT:  Title: Description (250 characters):

Key words (250 characters, in descending order of
        importance):

If  billing a different address, please complete the
        following:

Addressee: Company Name: Address: City:
        State/Prov:
        Zip/Postal Code:
        Telephone:
        Fax:
        Email address:

TERMS

Terms are net 15 days from date of invoice.

        Launchmaster, Inc. 12 Godfrey Place Wilton CT 06897
        Phone: (203) 834-5823 Fax:   (203) 834-1897 E-mail:
        launch@launchmaster.com

---