allan siegel via Nettime-tmp on Mon, 26 Jun 2023 18:31:49 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Never use 1 word where 0 words will do

What we do know are the intentions of the US aka NATO et al ( mostly ) and Russia based on statements and actions prior to the Russian/NATO provocations. What might have been a fairly normal military chess game became multi-dimensional. Besides that as per David we know nothing BUT that a diplomatic solution was abandoned a while ago as the US thinks mainly in terms of ‘regime change’ and fuck the consequences. And despite all the political grandstanding Ukrainian people will suffer the fallout for decades.
Allan

On Mon, Jun 26, 2023, at 17:45, Francis Hunger via Nettime-tmp wrote:

> So some mysterious and shady deal must have been brokered, not by
> Lukasheko, but by western intelligence agencies and/or power brokers,
> who offered Prigozhin a prize he could not refuse.

Oh please. This kind of thinking puts way to much agency with the
western intelligence services as if the easterners wouldn't be able to
broker their own dirty deals. Let's stick for now with what David just
said, We know nothing.

--
Francis Hunger, Ph.D.
Researcher at Training The Archive, HMKV Dortmund

Artistic Practice http://www.irmielin.org
Mastodon https://dair-community.social/@databasecultures

#  distributed via <nettime>: no commercial use without permission