Patrice Riemens via Nettime-tmp on Thu, 22 Jun 2023 12:23:58 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Congrats & two 'suggestions'

Dear Nettimers,

After a redeeming period of post-goofing mortification ;-) I now read the entire nettime process/progress on the archive, starting with Christian's kind reaction on my ... goofing.

All I can say is that I am very pleased with the display & amount of positive energy to make the list future-proof.

I have just two items of advice to posters - they are unbelievably trivial, but nonetheless not totally devoid of importance - or so I believe:

(i) Try to format yr posts in such a way that they arrive as compact text on the archives (and not as a long running lines). I do not know how to make that work - hard returns may be? (& I hope it works for this post, as I am - yet again - on someone else's machine ;-)

(ii) try to avoid reproducing the entire thread when reacting, limiting it to only the relevant post(s) you're reacting to.

My less-than-zillion Zimbucks,
Cheerio & make success!
p+2D!

#  more info: https://mail.ljudmila.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-tmp