David Herzog on Wed, 2 Mar 2022 15:16:49 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Russia lost the war already

On Wed, 2 Mar 2022, Felix Stalder wrote:
>> I agree, it's really unclear what "winning" or "loosing" might be here. Both

Because everything clever has already been written, there is nothing
essential to contribute. Except for the long familiar images, as from all
wars, and how we hardly dare to bear them at night:

https://igel-muc.de/video/20220302-war5min-michelle_gurevich.mp4

from (patience): https://igel-muc.de/musicvideolist.php

all the best

david herzog