Don on Sun, 21 Apr 2002 04:19:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Denial is a powerful weapon against reality.13800

Title: An Incredibly Liberating Discovery
Click to learn more

UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS: This message is sent in compliance with the proposed BILL section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (c) of S.1618. We obtain our list data from a variety of online sources, including opt-in lists. This email is sent by a direct email marketing firm on our behalf, and if you would rather not receive any further information from us, please CLICK HERE and enter your request and you will be unsubscribed. In this way, you will instantly "opt-out" from the list your email address was obtained from, whether this was an "opt-in" or otherwise. Please accept our apologies if this message has reached you in error. Allow up to 5-10 business days for your email address to be removed from all lists in our control. Meanwhile, simply delete any duplicate emails that you may receive and rest assured that your request to be removed will be honored. If you have previously requested to be Removed and are still receiving this message, you may email our Abuse Control Center at CLICK HERE or call us at 1-(888) 636-8029, or write to us at: HWI - attn. Abuse Control Center, 7700 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 800, Irvine, CA 92618.