Joshua Goldberg on 26 Sep 2000 02:07:05 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Water-shedding

It was a slightly tongue in cheek statement.  More than slightly.  Online,
nobody can hear you nuance.

I myself spend hours each day building virtual sandcastles.  I can't write
well, and I wish I could.

I am fully aware that the art I create is impermanent- far more so than
simple words.  I worry about the CD-ROM as an archival format; I hope he is
also keeping copies on paper.

I always forgive questions.   They beat flames any day. ;) <--please note
smiley denoting bemused forgiveness and ingratiating humor.

best

--
Josh Goldberg
josh@goldbergs.com