<bernhard@allquiet.org> on Mon, 6 Mar 2000 08:26:52 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Re: NOTHING WORSE

oh. sorry. I totally forgot to put a banner up on the page: "We refuse any
responsibility for damages to your body and mind as well as to your hard &
software, including disfunctional keyboards through any sort of body
secretions". You may call it elitism but if you can't get your PC to run a java
script, you have to stay out of the all.quiet digital wonderland. You better go
down the pub. It's a social place and the closer you get towards 11pm you can
study basic human behavior there.

cheers, b.

--
 Bernhard Loibner
 ALL.QUIET

 "Komponieren ist ein Synonym für komputieren."
 Villem Flusser