Donald Dulchinos via nettime-l on Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:36:53 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Swipe, a Smart Phone Movie by Mieke Gerritzen/Next Nature (Brian Holmes)

“Some very considerable part of the gestural language of public places that had once belonged to cigarettes now belonged to phones.” ― William Gibson, Zero History <https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/10567916>
Don Dulchinos
303 909 4598
www.neurosphere.org
dulchinos@neurosphere.org