John Hopkins via nettime-l on Thu, 7 Dec 2023 03:45:52 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> email filter blues and the s word

lol, Geert, this seems imminently recursive as you are likely an AI bot and are spoofing nettime subscribers with this posting ... or not. The links to an unfamiliar server for a downloadable txt file: I wouldn't touch it if you paid me 100 bitcoin. Why not upload samples to your inhouse INC server?

"on the internet, no one knows you are a dog ..."

p(doom) ≥ 1

so it goes.

JH