Geert Lovink via nettime-l on Wed, 6 Dec 2023 20:42:47 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> email filter blues and the s word

Dear nettimers, I compiled messages that I received over the past weeks and wanted to discuss them with you but it proves impossible to send this email to you via email because of the filters that are installed everywhere. I discussed it with Christian and he also tried but it simply doesn’t work. Christian however created a solution: you can read my email to nettime here: https://swertz.org/index.php/s/W2S7scPHEDtr7Lo. Absurd but what else can we do? We would be very interested to discuss this case further here, on the list itself, but let’s see if that will work out. Can we still use the s word or not even that? Best, Geert (and Christian)