José María Mateos via nettime-l on Wed, 6 Dec 2023 17:32:08 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> email filter blues and the s word

On Wed, Dec 06, 2023 at 05:15:13PM +0100, Geert Lovink via nettime-l wrote:
Dear nettimers, I compiled messages that I received over the past weeks and wanted to discuss them with you but it proves impossible to send this email to you via email because of the filters that are installed everywhere. I discussed it with Christian and he also tried but it simply doesn’t work. Christian however created a solution: you can read my email to nettime here: https://swertz.org/index.php/s/W2S7scPHEDtr7Lo. Absurd, but what else can we do? We would be very interested to discuss this case further, here, on the list itself, but let’s see if that will work out. Can we still use the s word or not even that? Best, Geert (also on behalf of Christian)

I see the original email (if it's the entire textfile linked on your text) contains full spam messages. No wonder the filters are catching it.

Have you tried sending your original e-mail, but without any of the forwarded messages, and append those to a text file linked somewhere else?

Cheers!

--
José María (Chema) Mateos || https://rinzewind.org