davide bevilacqua via nettime-l on Tue, 5 Sep 2023 05:31:17 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> local(host) linz meetup / Sat 9th Sept, 18:30 (CEST) / Linz (AT)

Hi Brian & everyone!
I would say that contributing with a statement on the list could motivate further comments & statements, so it could be the way to go. nevertheless, if someone prefers to contribute with something that shall be first (or only) read at the local meetup, please send it to me and I'll take care to bring it there and, if wished, back to the list.

best,
Davide

* * *