Brian Holmes via nettime-l on Mon, 4 Sep 2023 21:40:13 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> local(host) linz meetup / Sat 9th Sept, 18:30 (CEST) / Linz (AT)

Davide, thanks, this is brilliant.

Just to clarify for the many nettimers who cannot make it to Linz - how
should we send in a statement? Do we just post it on the list, or would you
rather reserve it for a first read in the live context, with subsequent
posting on the list?

all the best for the upcoming meeting,

Brian