davide bevilacqua via nettime-l on Mon, 4 Sep 2023 16:08:46 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> local(host) linz meetup / Sat 9th Sept, 18:30 (CEST) / Linz (AT)

dear nettimers,
servus.at & stadtwerkstatt organize a <nettime> local meetup on:
september 9th at 18:30 CET, at the stadtwerkstatt, kirchengasse 4, 4040 Linz.
https://stwst48x9.stwst.at/en/nettime_local_host_linz_meetup

We thought to offer an moment to meet together in person, get to know each other and have a relaxed exchange. Due to the onsite character of the event, we decided not to provide a streaming link and aim for an asynchronous online-interaction, as it is in the tradition of the list.

Remote participation is however possible: we aim at collecting statements from the list members who might want to contribute with a reflection around the topics of this year's festival: - who owns the truth? and who own the tools? https://ars.electronica.art/who-owns-the-truth/en/ - how and where to act, between cool criticism and cold resistance? https://stwst48x9.stwst.at/en/about
- and what do we need to continue nettiming in the current net-times?

We'll read the statements within the meetup, document the discussion and feed it back to the list after the event.

Looking forward to seeing you here!
Davide