Geert Lovink via nettime-l on Tue, 8 Aug 2023 04:26:57 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> [nettime-l] new mods, new nettime-l

A reader, which, by the way, is still in stock and available in the Autonomedia webstore, specially for those that want to catch up on the first years of nettime: https://autonomedia.org/product/read-me/

Geert